Thursday, April 1, 2010

Patricia Ann Boothe (nee McDougall)


Well it was not hard to find baby pictures .. however the quality not so good! But it's a fair collection..



Born in St Louis.. my only early memories were living with my Mom and Grandma, Grandpa and for a short while my Uncle Melvin. A small house in SW St Louis that had a backyard, garage, alley.. and rooms that I remember down to details.  I lived in that house until I was 6. 

Amazing our early memories..!

This is my mom.. Vicky McDougall. Kass. (nee Staat)



My Grandma and Grandpa Staat and me.



This my Great Aunt Anna.. (Annie)  I had 2 other Great Aunts.. however there was a lot of dis-owning that went on with my Grandma's side of the family.. and the other great aunts Hilda and Fredia Kraus were in and out of my early years. But that is a story for another time!.





All and all I found that my early years as I remember them were perfect.


Oh.. before there was me, there was them:
And in another entry I will reveal what I have been told.. about their short life as a couple.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails